The Top 11 Albums of 2011

My List of the Top 12 Albums of 2012 is coming shortly, but until I finalize that list, check out my Top 11 Albums of 2011!  I've had an entire year (and in some cases, nearly two years) to chew on these records, and I am confident in saying these are great additions to anyone's music collection.  Happy listening!

11. Mat Kearney- Young Love



10. Rachael Lampa- All We Need



9. Switchfoot- Vice Verses



8. Brandon Heath- Leaving Eden



7. Building 429- Listen to the Sound



6. Abandon- Control



5. Heather Williams- This Time Around



4. NEEDTOBREATHE- The Reckoning



3. Jason Gray- Ways to See in the Dark



2. Mandisa- What If We Were Real



1. Music Inspired By The Story- Various Artists 
(Written by Nichole Nordeman & Bernie Herms)



Honorable Mention:

- Anthem Lights



-Francesca Battestelli- Hundred More Years



Steven Curtis Chapman- ReCreation



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian Artists I Miss

Indie Artist Rundown

The Corners- Born At Last Review