New Radio Singles

Every couple weeks I'll try to keep you all up to date with what's new at radio.  Below are my top 10 songs that have been on radio this summer. Happy downloading!

1. Casting Crowns- Jesus, Friend of Sinners 

(Best song to come from CC in YEARS!  Compare to "Slow Fade" and "Praise You in This Storm")

2. David Crowder Band- After All (Holy) 

(I find it funny the moment DBC breaks is when I begin to really like them.  This song is an EPIC worship track that deserves much more radio play than it is getting)

3. Tenth Avenue North- Losing 

(I thought this video of the song was cool.  I can totally picture myself textingsome of these words to someone. This song reminds me that I need to be more like Jesus.)

4. Mandisa- Good Morning featuring TobyMac 

(Pure summer fun! Azaliah has a great cover of this!)

5. NEEDTOBREATHE- Keep Your Eyes Open 

(I wanna see these guys in concert again just so I can sing this song at the top of my lungs!)

6. Jimmy Needham & Lecrae- I Will Find You 

(An unexpected pairing that really works!)

7. Christy Nockels- Ever Lifting 

(The perfect blend of country, pop, and worship.  If Carrie Underwood or Martina McBride sang CCM, it'd sound something like this)

8. Group 1 Crew & Chris August- He Said 

(I've been singing this song all summer and I'm sure I'm going to be singing it all fall too!)

9. Jason Gray- Good to Be Alive 

(As indicated in my review of this album, Jason Gray sings about my life!  This song is no exception!)

10. Stephanie Smith- Letting Go 

(This song has been sort of a theme for me this summer lyrically.  The music is a nice slice of dance pop fun)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian Artists I Miss

Indie Artist Rundown

Top 14 Albums of 2014