Best Christian Albums of 2021

Is CCM still alive and active? I'm really not sure on the whole. However, there are always a few landmark records that impacted me greatly. My top 3 are a serious top 3 of amazing albums. The rest, are good but not great. 



1. Mike Donehey - Flourish

2. Carrie Underwood - My Savior

3. NEEDTOBREATHE - Into the Mystery

4. Phil Wickham - Hymn of Heaven 

5. Cochren & Co. - Don't Lose Hope

6. CAIN - Rise Up

7. Keith & Kristyn Getty - Confessio – Irish American Roots

8. Jeremy Camp - When You Speak

9. Shane & Shane - Psalms, Hymns, And Spiritual Songs, Vol. 1

10. Riley Clemons - Godsend

11. Danny Gokey - Jesus People

12. Mac Powell - New Creation 

13. Matt Boswell, Matt Papa - Almost Home - The Hymns Of Matt Boswell And Matt Papa (Vol. 2)

14. Crowder - Milk & Honey 

15. Mercy Me - Inhale (Exhale)


Another of Note:

Bethany Barnard  - All My Questions (I haven't listened yet but want to! It's on my list!)

Great EP:

Mike Donehey - A Father and Two Sons EP  (only 3 songs but WOW)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christian Artists I Miss

Indie Artist Rundown

The Corners- Born At Last Review