23 Songs You Need to Hear (OK actually 25)

In the midst of all the music out there that sounds the same in CCM, there's actually quite a bit of it that is very good. Here are some songs that are impacting me especially right now and that you need to hear! ENJOY!


1. Nichole Nordeman- The Unmaking (SHE'S BACK!!!)



2. David Dunn- Have Everything



3. Blanca- Who I Am



4. Moriah Peters- BRAVE




for KING & COUNTRY- Shoulders



5. Mandisa- Press ON



6. Unspoken- Good Fight



7. Lauren Daigle- First



8. Christy Nockels- Let It Be Jesus



9. Hawk Nelson- Drops in the Ocean/Diamonds





10. Selah- People of the Cross



11. Mercy Me- Flawless



12. Plumb- Exhale


13. Steven Curtis Chapman- Something Beautiful/The Glorious Unfolding





14. NEEDTOBREATHE- Brother



15. Natalie Grant- Burn Bright



16. Tenth Avenue North- Stars in the Night



17. Jonathan Thulin- Compass



18. Jason Gray- Laughing Out Loud



19. Josh Willson- That Was Then This is Now



20. Francesca Battastelli- Holy Spirit



21. Brandon Heath- Behold Our God


22. Matthew West- Day One




23. Casting Crowns- Broken Together


Comments

  1. Great list of songs! I've heard several of these and really enjoy them.
    I will admit, though, that while I love them, some of these songs I've been hearing just a little too much on Christian radio these days...
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, is there any way to follow your blog (like maybe by e-mail)? Thanks. :)
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sunny, Yeah I was a bit behind this year with my song recommendations so I just combined the first half of the year into one post... so some of the songs are a bit old by now- still good but a little played out :)

    As far as following my blog... hmmm... request to be part of my Google+ circle and you can follow it that way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again, Craig--forgive me for bombarding you with comments but....I just found out that Jody McBrayer(from Avalon) is apparently releasing a new solo album next year!! :D Just thought I'd let you know. ;) Here's to hoping radio decides to be smart and play some of the album's singles. :)
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christian Artists I Miss

Indie Artist Rundown

The Corners- Born At Last Review